Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pictures/Odds n' Ends

So, for those of you who enjoy pictures or the odd comment, this one is for you. What follows are the in between stop photos I thought worth sharing.
 Taken at Freedom Veterans Parkway in Ohio. All the pylons were decorated like this.


Seeing all of these farms makes me think of my extended family in south Georgia. I know they would be enjoying the scenery.


Arch on the way out of Ohio. Probably the best good bye sign I’ve seen of a state yet.


Ginormous crosses that defy reason. One in Illinois, one in Indiana. Not that it matters but the one in Illinois was bigger, the bottom part only covered  by the passing semi!

I have no idea what this is, perhaps you could enlighten me? They were scatted across the Midwest.

The candle house. Building actually shaped like a candle. Indiana

I apologize for the bad angle, but I caught it on the fly. It Is a giant bunny in someone’s yard. Why?

Busch Stadium, St. Louis; just notice how cluttered the city looks around it.


Six Flags, Missouri, shut down at this time of year and set in the hills

Jellystone Park, home of Yogi Bear!

Again, apologies for the bad shot, but at the center of that spiral is the silhouette of a body. I have no idea what this is advertising or where it leads…

Hope you've enjoyed it! I'm already working on another round of odds and ends shots. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics!!! Interesting!!! Love and miss you!!! Have fun! Please be careful!
    Love you both,
    Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete