Monday, April 16, 2012

Show and Tell!

Hello everyone! My apologies for taking so long to update but I'm back and ready to catch you up on everything! So much has been going on, but first I thought it was time for some show and tell. Enjoy!




Idaho –
wrought iron sculpture of wine with glass, signifying a vineyard nearby. 

a church in the distance

ripples in the sky

a break in the clouds for the sun to peek in


frozen lake. So pretty!
BUFFALO!

this we thought so cool! What happens when the mountains meet the clouds. 

one of the tallest peaks in south Idaho. 10,810 feet!
Kentucky
The Most Amazing Flea Market in the WORLD

 this one is for my cousin Christian cause I know he would love to have a few of these! 
Missouri

Trucker’s Christian chapel. I thought the hands overlapping the truck was unique. 
Monster Rooster!
Montana
one of many beautiful mountain and lake scenes
Apparently there is a habit in Montana where each of the towns put their first letter on a mountainside. After a while, James and I thought about playing mountain scrabble.


I love how the rock juts out. Truly unique. 

 I thought this was really cool. In parts of the mountains the downhill can be intense and older vehicles, especially big rigs needed these runaway ramps in the event of catching your brakes on fire! 

Seen at a "parking area" passing through the Rockies. Awesome. 
Actual outhouse in previously mentioned "parking area," and no, I didn't use it. 

I just loved the colors of this sunset. God's painting. 


These are in every other small town while riding through the state.  Some of these were also accompanied by fossil museums. 
Montana, day one
Montana, Day two. WHAT?!
ok, a little hard to see but if you look around this map there are little crooked house symbols. Those are official GHOST TOWNS! On the state map!

Next time, the tallest pass in the United States! 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Pride Rock was in Montana and the church from Kill Bill was in Idaho! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never recognized it as Pride Rock! Awesome. I also believe the church from Kill Bill is actually in Arizona. Or the southern California desert.

    ReplyDelete